Monday, January 25, 2010

22 weeks and counting!

Getting ready to perform

all Q-T'd up!
Mama's baby girls!


My tribe!!!




Our stake just celebrated the 10 yr anniversary of the Kona Hawaii Temple!..It was so much fun as each ward was assigned to do a culture and perform on stage while everyone fed their faces with food from all over the place!...Our ward shared their SAMOAN heritage and really did an awesome job!...All of those 2 hours performances every week really showed their talent. My little 5 year old, was able to participate as the youngest performer and we were all so proud of her and how quickly she caught on!
I am 21 weeks pregnant and things are really looking up from the last few months. I'm enjoying pregnancy and have found out that we are having a LITTLE BOY! making this our 4th BOY out of 7 children! I can't keep my hands off of the TARGET sales racks. There is so many cute things!



2 comments:

hine.T said...

Look at those two characters!!! Oka, jus like da faddah (and uncles). LOL!!! Too funny the twins!

Glad to hear things are smoothing out for you and baby! Hope it only gets better from here!

Love you guys!

Troy and Segi said...

Congrats on your unborn baby boy!!! Girl, I LOVE LOVE Target. It really is my favorite store. It's good to know your family is doing good:)