Friday, December 18, 2009

17 weeks Pregnant and Counting!

So this will be baby #7 for us and this pregnancy has had so many dips, curves and uneasy roller coaster vibes that we've really had a run for our money! About a week ago I had some heavy bleeding and cramping and was rushed into E.R. again fearing the reoccuring episode of spotting at my 6 week mark.. Panic stricken with a flood of thoughts of what I could've done to bring this all on, but to our surprise baby is still strong, kicking and very much alive... A huge sense of peace came over me as Mana and I waited in the E.R. room for the long 5 hours we were there. We made use of our time reading books to one another and laughing as we made up songs to totally random things.. It really brought me peace and strenghth to have Mana there with me. Shortly after this episode they discovered that I have a heart murmur. I've had an echo cardiogram done a few days ago and really won't know what the outcome of this will be until my doctor gives me further word of my results!...So far I've been continuing my daily routine but with a little more caution. My mother in law will be here for 2 weeks and I am so excited to have her help during this time. I'm thankful for my family and their efforts in helping wherever they can! It's been a treat to have a helping hand!.. My tummy is growing so much but to my surprise I've lost 13 lbs and I feel really great! wow...atleast that's some great news to share in this post!

2 comments:

hine.T said...

LOL @ your good news. That was the best part of my pregnancy...however when I had baby I decided to eat, cuz I just couldn't be without those lbs. LOL! Ugh! I'm regretting that now.

Anyways I'm glad for the most part everything is ok with you and baby. Scary stuff to be tested with huh! And how come the Anesthesiologist before giving me my epi says "Did anyone ever tell you you have a heart murmur!?!?!" HAH!?!?!! Never in all my life, but please share that before I have a baby. I think it's pretty common though, but still not GREAT news!

ANyways I should've just blogged about my reply to your post since I'm posting FOREVER message.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" from us in Utah! Brrrrr. All our Love!

Troy and Segi said...

Im so glad to hear you and your little one in your tummy is doing good. How scary!