Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009 and our Big SCARE>>>>>>>>

All the kids at our Ward Trunk or Treat!

Audrey "my sassy 60's brat doll"..

My "Haka boy and my Gothic Brat Doll Amaya"


My family!





My gorgeous girls!


The Jokerettes!






My crazy Haka boys!






These are my models!





I'm 10 weeks pregnant and Few days ago I noticed that I started bleeding after using the bathroom... Totally freeked me out, so Mana rushed me into E.R. as my sister Tara sped over to p/u our kids and took them to her place! All that kept running through my mind was that we were losing our little baby and we needed to get to the hospital as fast as we could. We drove over to Waimea's hospital which is 45 minutes away and kept praying along the way as we drove that all would be fine! It was surprising so calm driving there, as I tried to soothe my husbands anxiety...but our whole drive to the hospital was so peaceful! The moon was full and it lit up all the pastures and trees along the side of us relaxing me as we rode to E.R. We arrived to a friendly staff on shift that evening and After extensive blood drawn and examination we finally had an ultrasound that confirmed that our little baby was still much alive with a strong heartbeat! A whirlwind of emotions flooded my mind as we saw our little pumpkin still safe inside of me!

The doctor let us know that there could be 2 reasons for my bleeding! I could either 1, be in early stages of a miscarriage or I could be one of those women who actually spot during pregnancy! She mentioned that although it's not normal to spot during pregnancy it is very COMMON to do so! She ruled out miscarriage because the sac of the baby is still very much attached and in place as a miscarriage would reveal a saggy weakened sac that is starting to dissappear. We followed up with an Appt with my reg O.B. and she was able to let us hear the baby via the doppler and wants me to keep a close eye on any changes! Until then, we are keeping positive and healthy!
Update:
Morning sickness and fatigue have become tolerable but I've never been so thankful to have these symptoms more than I do now!...I have my next appt in 2 weeks and I'll update then!














3 comments:

hine.T said...

Sis, I know what you went through...spotted while pregnant with Blaise. Didn't go to ER, but glad that my doc was available by phone for any questions @ any hour, and she eased my mind. But we'll still pray for you & baby to be fine! love you guys!!! And thanks for sharing, cuz I was soooo worried wondering what happened. Whew!

Titi said...

OMG...miscarriage is a scary and sad thing.So happy that your baby is still in your tummy.

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

aw what a relief everything is ok now! its been a while since ive blogged, but i see the light again and i'm coming back around...take it easy sis and send my love the the hubby and family!

alofas!