Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pregnancy Chronicles!

So I just hit my 8 week mark this past Wed. and my morning sickness/fatigue/nausea/no energy still hasn't improved! My energy is completely zapped from me and I'm not liking this feeling at all!

My house seems to stay unattended to while my mind tells me to get up and move...I try but my body is like "Sit back down missy"...so I do, but looking at the mess makes me determined to get up!

Today I'm working up the courage to go and take the kids to the beach just to get them out of the house...but I'm afraid to drive anywhere only to get sick on the way there! The heat is buggin me out of control, really makes me miss SEATTLE weather all too much!

I however do find comfort in mints or minty gum accompanied by ICE COLD water. That seems to temporary help me out..but for now tylenol and tums are in my bag at all times! Hope things get better for me from here on out...ughhhhhhhhhh

No comments: