Monday, October 5, 2009

My little Soccer Princess!

All pretty to get down and dirty...7 a.m. in the morning!

Huddle, and put your soccer balls down...........
"Mom, I need water please".........it's so hot and I don't blame her...because it was..


Go Aryn...mom is screaming and clapping like a maniac on the side lines!!! (Very Proud Mom)
So It's taken a lot of effort on My part since (I'm the stay at home parent )to convince Aryn that it's not so bad to get out there and try something new! Well 5 weeks of driving her to practice, switching teams, sitting and waiting out in the HOT, HOT, Kona sun...and we finally had a break through! I was so proud of Aryn! Not only was it picture day but she gave it her best, even when I was a little doubtful that today may just be like the past 5 weeks of pulling teeth!..
Aryn definitely proved me wrong and played her little heart out...during all of the drills, warm ups, and her little game...It doesn't help that the heat down on the soccer field is down right ridiculous and HOT, HOT, HOT..I almost wanna spray a hose on those poor kids! But it was alot of fun and I'm looking forward to the last few weeks we have left! Good job baby girl!


No comments: