Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thank you Marta~

Sweet, Spicy Ginger Chews is a tasty treat when my tummy is not feeling so great!
Along with GingerSnaps, Ginger Ale all Wrapped up in...............this pretty little bag below!

So far this pregnancy hasn't started off that great! I have good and bad days, but you'd think after having 6 children I would've experienced some sort of nausea or morning sickness right?..Well wrong...so I guess there is a first for everything and although this is my 7th pregnancy this is the first for me to experience these dreadful tummy cramps as well as feeling extremely tired! My super hero girlfriend Marta came over to my house today and dropped off this cute little bag of Ginger Goodies to help with the Nausea and crampies! I am so grateful that you thought of me my dear!...You are a GEM! Thank you again...................


1 comment:

Carsen and Lesina said...

Congrat girl on the pregnancy...love the pics of Aryn she is super cute...can't wait til my kids are old enough to play sports.