Thursday, September 24, 2009

The latest news in our house!

WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW BABY IN MAY OF 2010:
It has been a decision that we've been planning for the past year or so! We really weren't sure why it was taking so long but we're finally 6 weeks pregnant with baby #7. This has truly been a blessing and our kids are so excited to know that a new baby is going to be making his or her way into our home next spring! As we've decided that this will be our LAST pregnancy, it makes me want to treasure every moment of this pregnancy and to include our children in every step of it too! I don't believe I've ever had the opportunity to be this excited about any of my pregnancies because they all happened fairly quickly with little effort (smile)..but this pregnancy took so much longer that we are anticipating a pretty healthy baby! I have my first appt in a few weeks and will find out all the stats then, also to see how many babies there might be!! If there is twins again...we will be just as happy! I'm grateful for this challenge and feel honored to have the blessings of our heavenly father entrust me to be a mommy to a 7th angel!... I can't wait to show this picture to these kids when they are in High School!

Jaron and Kennan first real field trip and their very first pair of shoes! It took me forever to find them a pair that wasn't only easy to put on but that was wide enough and comfortable enough for their flintstone feet! I struggled getting them to wear them this morning, as they love their slippers but after they ran around a bit, they were pretty excited to be wearing shoes! I was so thankful that I Mana and I were able to go and support these little monkeys on their excursion!







1 comment:

hine.T said...

For the millionth time, Congratulations to you & Mana & all the siblings! haha! Still can't believe it, but then again you are a SUPERMOM, so you CAN do it.

And I love that we share the same shoe issue (size). Hu, these hawaiian feet! haha!