Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Family Time!

Joe and Sam...
Beach Volleyball


Keahou Beach

love having the family over!



the 3 amigos




Saying good bye to Auntie Dayla and uncle jake

Audrey and Jodeci...........




Jumping off the wall

Joe's visit to Kona...
Lobstah..........



BBQ'n

jaron found a friend

Kennan...


boy scouts...........combined young women
leaving for school!


This makes me pee my pants so bad!!!




My handsome son............



Oh I love him so much!

















My two chocolate drops...
Been slacking in my blogg'n sessions, but for those of you who keep up with our fam...here's a little update! I had some pix that I've been wanting to post from some of our favorite family moments lately! Whether it's a family BBQ, a ward beach party, boys scouts or just some good ol family Down time it's always so fun to unwind and take a breather from our chaotic weeks to laugh and have fun with eachother!
UPDATE:
*hosted a chinese BYU hawaii student named Xiaorong Wang whom we called Jean! I have learned a whole different meaning of Charity~ In the 24 hours that she stayed with me, just to have a bed to lay her head in her busy sessions of attending our Kona Temple, I learned to become more humble and appreciate all of the SMALL things that make us happy...My husband and I were able to have dinner with her after putting our kids to bed, and I have to say that the sincerity and innocence of her prayer was so pure that it truly made an impression on my heart! We opened our eyes only to find both of our eyes filled with tears! We knew she was sent to us, as a reminder of "what a priviledge it is for us to attend the temple! We have the opportunity to go, as often as we want so long we make that choice ourselves! This young 27 year old student who used all of her monies to travel outer island on pure faith that she would fine a place to stay to do this sacred work! I truly believe that people come into our lives during different seasons for bigger reasons than we are prepared to comprehend! Thank you for sending this young lady to us! We can't wait until she visits again!






1 comment:

Carsen and Lesina said...

you and tara are always having fun...and girl no you didn't take a picture of my favorite food...lobster...another blog that always leaves me hungry...shame on you...LOL

p.s. when you have another family get together which i'm sure will be like tomorrow, please ship some food to me....LOL