Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back up and running!!

Sorry to my faithful frendz who read my blog! Things have been super pure craziness in the PULA household! I don't know what I was thinking that "I'd have MORE time to do what I want as soon as our youngest boys started preschool this year!" I was soooooooo wrong...seems like I'm more busier now, because I do have all the time in the world to grocery shop, wash laundry, cook, clean and low and behold book appointments that I would normally schedule for my husbands ONE day off he has a week!! So I guess there are PRO's and CONS to having ALL of your kids in school! To top if off our computer had a virus...so with the help of my brother in law and my girlfriend Kaulana I was able to get our computer up and running and back on track, thus my reason for updating our blog!

Our AC went out in our VAN....and having no AC in KONA is just as bad as having no water in the desert....so while we have been searching for a AC part on EBAY...to save some money...my husband has been the sweetheart that he is and has given me his car to drive until my AC problem is fixed! I totally miss driving my VAN...

Lately we've had our share of having our faith tried, but when my husband or I feel weakened in that area...I'm so grateful that ONE of us usually has the extra strength the pull the other one up! I've had some really neat experiences happen to me lately that have physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally uplifted my heart, and I have to say "Thank you to those of you, who have been there for us, during these crazy times"...It always seems that I have this special bond with friends, that I may not be able to hang out with as often as I want to, but when those "CRAZY" moments come up, it's like this telepathic echo reflects my need and "YOU" are here right when I need you!! So thank you frenz, all of you who are here when I need you! I hope that I am that same friend to you...

The twins are adapting to preschool...no more cries, just sweet kisses in the morning when we drop them off! Kennan has really blosssomed the most...and has found true independancy! While Jaron on the other hand has found comfort in a sarogant (sp?) mother "MISS VEENA"...(his teacher aid at school)...he clings to her like he normally would to me...but all in all I'm just very glad that they are able to go to this program! This past Sunday was our first sunday that they stayed in Nursery by themselves.........after a full year of trying to sneak out! I truly believe that school has played a huge role in letting them stay in class alone!! YIPPEE...

I'm excited to hangout with my MAN tomorrow...we're spending a date day...doing some temple work tomorrow morning...so I'm really looking forward to FINALLy being able to go together! I can't express how in love I am with this man....even writing this right now makes me want to pay him a lil visit at work!....take care everyone!

No comments: