Thursday, July 9, 2009

Saying good bye to Efrum...

Elias, Tenny, Efrum, and Mark at E's last dinner with the family
My siblings....

Goodbye to Efrum





Makana and the twins

it's so hard to say good bye....we miss him so much!
My nephew Ephraim moved to Samoa to live with his Dad about 2 weeks ago! We were able to have a small devotional with him before his departure off with his dad! Everyone had an opportunity to cry and share with ephraim of all the positive impacts that he has on each of us! The hardest part for me was to see our children hug him and cry so hard that your own heart melted. I realized the connection that each of our children have for eachother is so close, to see those ties severed was heartbreaking.....I have big dreams for him and know that even though we miss him so much here with our family, I know that he will come back to us on Vacations with tons of stories of things that he's learned while living with his dad! We can hardly wait until he comes back for those vacations!...



2 comments:

Troy and Segi said...

oh how sad! I almost cried reading this post. Im glad I wasn't there in person cause I would have been a huge mess! We love Ephraim too!!!

Gina woodhouse said...

How sad to say goodbye but the bonds the cousins have for one another will never be broken thanks to the closeness their parents all have with one another. Tofa soi fua, Ephraim!