Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camp Honoka'ia Boys Scouts....

Yay...Mar Mar is coming home!

Amari and Anton

Kimo, Paul, and Micah Kahanu

Picking up our Boys..



Relaxation in the forest...





Giving it all you got when it's your troops "SKIT"...chee hoo




Park your trucks HERE...






My nephew Anton...smiling cuz he can't wait to go home!









Getting ready for Potluck








Beautiful Honoka'ia









Our boys...pack 131..










By the campfire watchin our boys perform their skits..












Pack 131...June 2009












Okay so Amari had a pretty fun filled summer this year. It really just goes to show just how much older he really has become! I missed him terribly for the short but long two weeks he was away from us. It really made me appreciate having his helping hand in our home and all of the things he helps me with at home! I have to say that I have a greater appreciation for him, and I'm so glad that he was able to take part in Boys Scout Camp and to attend Explorations this year on Oahu!









No comments: