Saturday, February 26, 2011

New ADDITION!

GEEZ, it's been so long that I've been on here that I actually forgot my password "EEK"....even my music on here sounds foreign and I highly doubt I remember the password to that account too! LOL...

Just wanted everyone to know that we are definitely expecting AGAIN LUCKY number 8....and I am just in my 13th week of pregnancy! We are excited and are anticipating a healthy pregnancy this time around! We have a 9 moth old little boy who we really had a difficult pregnancy and birth with, but he is thriving and is doing so much better despite those challenges. We are eager to give him a sibling to enjoy and have fun with.

I know I say this so often, but I could not be more on top of the world than now! My children are growing, I have the best eternal companion anyone could ask for and I'm pregnant with our last little one and things so far seem great!

It's always challenging being at home with so many kids to love and care for, but I know that these moments are but a blink of an eye!...

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: LOVE even when you don't feel like it!.......

No comments: