Friday, July 31, 2009

Haircuts and Ice-cream treats in the Park watchin Late night Baseball games!

Mana gett'n interested in the baseball game
Dayla and Jake expecting their "BABY BOY" December 2009


Hav'n fun at the Park...Hot night = Ice-cream bars from TARGET...



Family Fun!!!


Blue lips on cute lips.........




My favorite people in the whole world







Watching those players...........




A cold treat for Amaya and Mommy...before getting her hair done!







Sweet kennan has a popsicle to match his FIT...








total teenager response!!!









My sassy princess...










Deez guys love the camera......











My gorgeous MEN...














Brotherly love!










Wackin the Wig off....for school
















Pretty Amaya!













Mommy and Daughter day out together!
















GEttin that hair did!
With the rush of school starting and getting supplies picked up, seperated and bagged for each child...came the preperation of getting haircuts..which we try to cut costs and do them ourselves! As our girls are maturing I figured it would be nice to take them to go and get their hair done professionally! Although I'm well qualified to do it, I love when someone else can do their hair. I found the best hairdresser by the name of YOLANDA. She is a sylist that works at the Innovations salon right next door to Kona mix plate! Love her!
It was so warm last night around 9:00 p.m. our family decided to cool off for a family ride, we stopped off at our New TARGET (my favorite hang out spot) , picked out some favorite ice-cream treats and headed to the park to watch some Baseball games that were going on. When you have a huge family like ours, anything is fun when your doing it together! I always enjoy hanging out with my children and my husband after a long crazy day. I'm looking forward to this school year and all the changes that are ahead of us!

















No comments: